How we do it.
Design-Build one-stop shop. From Preconstruction to Construction. All in.
We break down your project into distinct phases, sometimes up to three. This creates a participatory decision making process that culminates in a more predictable and well constructed project.
Feasibility Studies allow project leads to collect rough informations for early and economical go-no go decisions. They typically consists of the following:
- Consult with the Client and prepare the Owners Project Requirements (OPR).
- Contact the local jurisdictions to identify any special building or zoning requirements.
- Conduct a Pre-Design site walk for initial project scoping.
- Prepare a preliminary site plan, which may include civil, structural, electrical, plumbing or mechanical engineering preliminary reviews.
- Submit a Site Walk Report and supporting documentation.
Primary objective of the Preconstruction service is to obtain, create and submit required project documentation to secure construction permits:
- Conduct a detailed measurements and verification Engineering site walk and prepare necessary Plans.
- Prepare Architectural, Civil, Structural, or MEP construction documents for AHJ submittal.
- Submit stamped and signed construction documents to the AHJ for permitting.
- Respond to any AHJ comments as required. Secure Building Permits.
- Obtain competitive Bids from subcontractors as necessary.
Should a project be a week or a year long, our process remain the same, with a constant attention to details and safety:
- Mobilize Construction teams to the site, set up staging area, access control and job site safety.
- Complete construction as outlined on approved construction documents.
- Manage and lead various parties involved: vendors, suppliers, subcontractors, in-house teams.
- Plan and execute construction work while ensuring compliance and safety.
- Communicate progress, issues and questions with project lead.
- Coordinate inspections and obtain final operating permits.