What we do.
We have engineering and field expertise in specific trades.
Ensuring operational efficiencies, public safety, and sustainable business growth require critical relocation, upgrading, and improvement of existing public or private motor vehicle parking areas.
- Improvement of warehouse, public, corporate or fleet parking and yard access which includes new traffic flows, guard houses, automated check-in/out process, or security systems
- Redesign and upgrade of parking areas to comply with ADA regulations
- Design and implementation of smart parking and security solutions
- Flat work services such as asphalt, concrete, striping, sidewalks, and resurfacing.
Furnished and installed charge point or electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) to customers eager to offer electrical power supply capabilities on their property. Very accustomed to Level 2 and Level 3 (DC Fast chargers) installations.
More details here.
To ensure employee and customer satisfaction, business efficiencies, and operational excellence, Tenant Improvements are essential, and we cater to your configuration needs and business requirements. Compliance with local safety codes is critical, and we always recommend energy standard efficiencies and optimizations for our customers.
Here are some of the recent projects we have completed:
- Remodeling of retail stores
- Reconfiguration of corporate offices
- Upgrades to common areas of multifamily properties
Managing tenants, multi-location operations or lease requirements while maximizing occupancy and usability is a very complex task. Relying on a trained crew for efficient and quality turn-around is the solution to minimize operational disturbances due to a tenant moving out; a corporate downsizing; or a new comer moving in.
- The first action is to clean up and demolish affected areas without delay to prevent further damages and limit the risks that arise as a consequence of the disaster.
- The second action is to restore the property to its initial condition to ensure occupants can move back and resume their businesses and lives.